What a Card!
A great way to describe our amazing Co-op Cardlock Program, with convenient locations that are ready for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Plus, in keeping with our commitment to our community, we use the latest in environmental protection equipment to ensure safe, reliable product dispensing.
Ask our friendly staff about our system-wide Cardlock card, offering Co-op Cardlock convenience right across Western Canada. We're ready to serve you, whether you're a farmer, an owner of a single commercial vehicle or a fleet of a dozen trucks.
Give Yourself Credit!
Whatever your needs, we can help. Your friendly sales rep will set up an account that's right for you and arrange card and invoicing requirements. We also provide the convenient option of emailing or faxing your invoices, statements and other correspondence to you. Invoices can be provided on a monthly, bi-weekly or weekly basis.
Save Yourself Time and Effort
Simplify your accounting system by charging all your driving expenses to one card. We operate 5 convenient Cardlock locations in Winnipeg and surrounding areas, equipped with high speed easy to use pumps to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your Connection to Convenience
The CO-OP® and TEMPO® network has over 300 conveniently located Cardlock fuel stops, so it’s easy to use your Cardlock Card whenever you need fuel.
At Red River Co-op, we're committed to serving your petroleum needs, now and into the future, with our Cardlock facilities featuring:
- open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- easy access.
- high-speed pumps and time-tested reliability of card technology ensures you'll be on your way again fast.
- competitive prices on all products. personal security number ensures that access is limited only to your authorized personnel.
- receipts issued immediately listing all the necessary details, including time of day, date, product purchased, and amount of product purchased. invoices and statements are generated monthly and mailed to you to help streamline your accounting, budgeting and income tax statements.
We're confident you'll find Co-op Cardlocks the most convenient way to keep your company vehicle going all year round.
To get your card please contact Hardy Theilen at (204) 941-3353 or fill out the application attached.
Completed applications can be mailed to:
10 Prairie Way, Winnipeg MB R2J 3J8
or faxed to: (204) 633-8391
In addition to our usual printed pocket guide, the most up-to-date version of the Cardlock Location Guide can now be found online, simply by clicking this link (the file is approximately 2M, and may require time to download). This online guide contains all the features of the pocket guide, including information regarding:
- Maps and GPS co-ordinates of Cardlock sites
- Site amenities such as products and services offered
- Contact information
- Safety tips and operation of dispensing equipment
Our NEW Cardlock in Waters Business Park is now open! See location info below:
Waters Business Park Cardlock
1470 Dugald Rd.
Winnipeg MB R2J 0H2
Phone: (204) 631-4600
- Daily 24 hours