Red River Co-op proudly donates to local organizations. Every year, our Community Relations Committee identifies key areas of giving, dependent on the needs of our community and social issues. Our program goal is to help strengthen our member’s communities and support a variety of initiatives in health sciences, youth programs, educational pursuits, the arts, environmental projects, and community amateur sport and services.
All requests will be reviewed in a timely manner. Only those selected will be contacted.
Send your completed requests to:
Community Relations - Red River Cooperative Ltd.
10 Prairie Way Winnipeg, MB R2J 3J8
Red River Co-op Community Relations Application forms below.
- August 1, 2016 - for events on or after September 30, 2016
- November 1, 2016 - for events on or after January 1, 2017
- February 1, 2017 - for events on or after April 1, 2017
- May 1, 2017 - for events on or after July 1, 2017
We're proud to support our community.
Fundraising cards are available for your charitable organization.
Groups receive a 10% discount off the face value of the cards.
- There is a minimum purchase requirement of $2,500.
- The fundraising cards are in denominations of $25, $50 and $100.
- The fundraising group pre-sells the cards and receives a 10% discount off the face value of the cards.
- Red River Co-op reserves the right to cancel this program or disqualify any group or organization at any time.
For more information or to participate e-mail email@example.com
Co-op Community Spaces has been developed to help protect, beautify and improve outdoor spaces across Western Canada. In keeping with our ongoing commitment to invest in the communities we serve, Co-op will contribute up to $1.5 million annually to help support projects that improve the places Canadians meet, play, learn and share.
For more information or to apply, please click here.